Monday, October 31, 2011

Distance Doesn't Stop Me From Helping My Daughter with Her Homework


Right now, I am in Virginia and Lady Clara is in New York. Last night, I was assisting her step by step with her math homework over the speaker option of the cell phone.

Thank you Jesus that I paid attention in Geometry class when I was in grade school. Thank you Jesus that our cell phone bill is paid so that we are to communicate.

There was only one problem that I couldn't figure out over the phone. It dealt with reviewing a diagram to determine the answer. So, I asked Lady Clara to take a photo of the problem with her cell phone and send it to me. I then uploaded the picture onto my laptop to check out the diagram. Oh, we were going to solve that problem for sure.

So, how far are you willing to go to help your child with his/her homework? #justadeterminedmommy

1 comment:

blazeno4 said...

THAT IS GREAT.. i do the same.. when get stuck we call UNCLE MARIO!