Monday, April 23, 2012

Win a Copy of "HELP! I'm Raising My Children Alone"

This evening, while in Walgreens awaiting medicine for Lady Clara and Sir Isaac, I began looking through the Inspirational Book section across from the pharmacy. There were several books that peaked my interest but one in particular more than the others. It was "HELP! I'm Raising My Children Alone: A Practical Guide to Bringing Up Happy, Healthy Kids On Your Own". I know it's going to be an empowering read. I can tell from reviewing the chapter titles and the dedication page for which T.D. Jakes says: "I dedicate this book to all the courageous people who have chosen to raise children rather than abort them. You are already a conqueror regardless of your predicament. As you overcome new challenges you will epitomize the 'more than conquerors' that Paul spoke about. You have chosen to fight the good fight. I admire you, and I greatly respect what you are doing." Want to read the T.D. Jakes' book as well? You have the opportunity to WIN a copy by being the first person to text me the name of the keynote speaker from Solo Mommy's 5th Annual Mother's Day Brunch and "You Go, Mom!" Awards Program. Text your answer to (757) 202-3264 along with your name and contact number. Cheers, Feona Sharhran Huff Publisher & Editorial Director Solo Mommy Magazine www.livingthesolomommylife.com

No comments: