Friday, March 21, 2014

I Absolutely L-O-V-E My Macys Makeover

I believe that every solo mommy should experience getting a makeover. It is a fabulous treat. I had the opportunity to receive a full skincare treatment and makeover by Terri Shorter. She works for Fashion Fair at the Macys inside of Lynnhaven Mall (Virginia Beach, VA). She worked her magic on me and put a capital "F" in the word fabulous because that's how I looked at felt when I got out of her chair. Terri did such a stellar job on my face that the department store's customers were walking pass giving me kudos and thumb ups. Her coworkers were raving about me while in the store and well after I left. Terri brought out my inner beauty and ignited an extra pep in my step. I can't thank her enough. If you like what you see, I strong urge you to check Terri out. She will hook you up, too.

No comments: