Thursday, June 12, 2014

Congrats on Graduating Timothy!

I got to Timothy's school at 7:50 am just so that I could be one of the first parents to get a front row seat. Today is Graduation Day! My scholatic prince was dressed in his pinstrip slacks and vest and sky blue bow tie. Oh, how he looked sharp. And, when his homeroom teacher, Mrs. Hamill, called his name to come across the stage, I bolted out of my seat because I need to capture this moment on camera. Congrats son on all of your achievements today. In addition to receiving awards for Perfect Attendance, Honor Roll, President's Education Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement and his promotion certificate, he was also recognized for being "Citizen of the Month" for October 2013. Intermediate school is over and now he is headed to middle school. I pray God's favor over his mind as he moves forward in his academic pursuits. Copy and paste this link to see him receive his awards http://youtu.be/X7QGEgVX0zU.

No comments: