Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm One Satisfied Shopping Solo Mommy!

I just left from New Kindling Baptist Church in Norfolk, VA, where my sis Natisha Simons Wilson and niecey-poo Keara Jashae were selling gently used items as a part of their church's flea market. I purchased two pair of heels (for me), sleeveless Coogi and army windbreakers (for me and Sir Isaac), party and formal dresses (for me and Lady Clara), a House of Deron dress (for me) and designer shirt (for Sir Isaac). Guess how much I paid for all that I bought? Just $15! Don't sleep on flea markets (especially one that's attached to a worthy cause). You might very well miss out on a blessing. Thanks for the invite family!

1 comment:

Shalonda 'Coach Treasure' Williams said...

Look at the hair blowing! :-) A real model moment! ~ Coach Treasure