Friday, August 10, 2012

My Baby Earned Her Cheerleader Uniform!

This is a such a super happy moment for me as a mommy and former cheerleader (Norview Pilots). For her hard work, Lady Clara earned a cheerleader uniform. She is OFFICIAL! And, she will be cheering her school's football team onto V-I-C-T-O-R-Y beginning in September! Lady Clara couldn't wait to try her uniform on when she got home either (but who could blame her?!). I guess she must have loved the perfect fit and cool colors so much that she fell asleep in her uniform. She looked so cute, too. I am so happy for my baby. She has achieved one of her middle school goals. I'll be sure to post a photo of Lady Clara geared up at one of her football games. That, too, will be an exciting time. Until I write you next... I'm just living the solo mommy life. Love you! Feona Sharhran Huff Visionary behind "Living the Solo Mommy Life" (TM) www.livingthesolomommylife.blogspot.com P.S. If you're on Facebook, request to become a member of the group "Living the Solo Mommy Life." Follow me on Twitter @ solomommy.

2 comments:

Hello Beautiful said...

Congratulations!

momsbuildingwealth said...

Ms Sharhan, I just want to say you are a phenomenal, mom, and woman, you keep on doing what you do, because what you do is so needed.