Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Family Empowerment Event... Here I Come!

God knows EXACTLY what He's doing. The family event that I scheduled my daughter Clara Huff to volunteer at as a part of She'Matters G.I.R.L.S. LLC is the very event I've LITERALLY just been asked to attend as a speaker/workshop facilitator with a focus on empowering single moms. My oh my! He will make the path plain to your desires when you live for Him, do His will and put in the work. I will fill you in on details later. What I will say for now, though, is that if you are available Nov. 17th from 9 am to 1 pm, you'll want to be on the campus of my alma mater Norfolk State University. The Women's Center has a true treat for the parents of Hampton Roads. Thank you Donyata Shavon Miller-Washington for passing my name along. The phone call was a surprise and a real blessing for my ministry. Stay tuned! Until I write you next, I'm just living the solo mommy life. Love you, Feona Sharhran Huff. P.S. Stay connected with me on Facebook. Request to join the Living the Solo Mommy Group. Follow me on Twitter @ solomommy.

No comments: