Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm Training Up My Children in Christ

As I arise early this beautiful Tuesday morning, I thank God for how Je is using my children in youth ministry. At our church, Lady Clara is a me member of teen group Future Leaders of Christ's Kingdom (FLOCK) and Kids in Christ Serve (KICS). Sir Isaac is a member of the latter group as well. This past Sunday, their group led worship service. The theme was "Journey with Jesus". They dressed in garbs just like the people did in Biblical times and delivered likes that told of Christ's physical walk while on Earth. I am definitely a PROUD MOM - not only because Sir Isaac commenced his lines to memory and Lady Clara was so eloquent in speech and diction but additionally because they gave God the glory in what they were doing. They understood it not for show but to show how Jesus lived, which was holy. Please get your sons and daughters involved in the church so that they can learn more about the awesome God we serve who has a special heart for His babies. Consider what Proverbs 22:6 says, "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it". Until I write you next, I'm just living the solo mommy life. Love you, Feona Sharhran Huff. P.S. Stay connected with me on Facebook. Request to join the Living the Solo Mommy Group. Follow me on Twitter @ solomommy.

No comments: