Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Am Reaping the Rewards of a Great Zumba Workout

My body feels extra great this morning. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I took a Zumba class last night at the Greenbrier North YMCA Wellness & Racquetball Center in Chesapeake, VA. The one-hour session, taught by Krista Elder, was such a fun and high-energy workout. My arms, thighs, hips and tummy all received their proper attention. With a fit body and mindset, I know that I can achieve whatever I desire in this day. I encourage you to try Zumba for yourself or at least entertain some form of an exercise regimen. It will benefit your body and help you keep pushing as a solo mommy! Until I write you next, I'm just living the solo mommy life. Love you, Feona Sharhran Huff. P.S. Be sure to leave a comment on the blog posts. Stay connected with me on Facebook. Request to join the "Living the Solo Mommy Life" group. Follow me on Twitter @ solomommy.

No comments: