Thursday, May 3, 2012

Today is Cheerleader Tryouts for Lady Clara

As I type this right now, Lady Clara is at cheerleader tryouts. She (along with the 20+ girls ranging from fifth to eighth graders) will have to show and prove that she has what it takes to be on the cheerleader team for the 2012-2013 school year. My daughter will have to perform two jumps, a cheer, a dance and a chant. I am so excited for her. I told her to give eye contact, flash those beautiful pearly white teeth, make her moves with confidence and precision and most importantly, to have fun. I am rooting for Lady Clara. I'll update you on the results when I find out! Well, until I write you next... I'm just living the solo mommy life! Love you, Feona Sharhran Huff Visionary behind "Living the Solo Mommy Life"(c) P.S. If you're on Facebook, request to become a member of the group "Living the Solo Mommy Life". Follow me on Twitter @solomommy.

No comments: