Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rise & Shine Mom... I'm Hungry!

Sir Isaac: Mom, can I have somthing to eat? Me: Sure son. What do you want? Sir Isaac: Oatmeal Me: Okay So, I go to boil the water and take out his bowl, favorite spoon and Quaker Oats Maple Browm Sugar instant oatmeal. Then something told me to check the time. Guess what the clock read? 3:47 am. So to anyone who is up (and not of their own free will), I say, "Good Morning!" I am WIDE AWAKE now. Sir Isaac, on the other hand, is back sleep. My how the tables so quickly turn. Gotta love it. Okay, let me get a head start on my Wonderful Wednesday (wink). Until I write you next, I'm just living the solo mommy life. Love you, Feona Sharhran Huff. P.S. Stay connected with me on Facebook. Request to join the Living the Solo Mommy Group. Follow me on Twitter @ solomommy.

No comments: