Sunday, March 24, 2013

Once Again... I'm One Proud Solo Mommy!

This past Sunday at Barnes & Noble in Chesapeake, VA, Lady Clara was presented with an original painting by Brittney B Inspired Heckstall entitled "Sweethearts & Smarties. The presentation was made possible thanks to Crystal Heckstall-Rice of P.I.N.K. (Proudly Investing 'N Kids). The organization was looking to celebrate youth who were doing exceptional things in life to enter their name for a raffle to receive a prize. I submitted Clara's name and bio. Her name was drawn! I recorded the presentation which is available for viewing at http://youtu.be/D88bbiQeO9Q. I a proud to say that Lady Clara is an author, athlete, artist, actress and academic diva. She has made exceptional progress this year alone and is pursuing her dreams full speed ahead. She was recently cast for the stage play "Tailor Made" in which she plays Mabel and has received numerous awards for her artistic abilities. Please visit P.I.N.K.'s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PinkProudlyInvestingnKids?fref=ts and consider supporting them on the awesome job they do of empowering and celebrating our young people. Remember to speak life into your children's lives. Love them. Support them. Be there for them. They need you. Until I write you next, I'm just living the solo mommy life. Love you, Feona Sharhran Huff. P.S. Be sure to leave a comment on the blog posts. Stay connected with me on Facebook. Request to join the "Living the Solo Mommy Life" group. Follow me on Twitter @ solomommy.

No comments: