Saturday, December 7, 2013

Boot Camp Class was the Bomb!

Boot camp class at the Greenbrier North YMCA Wellness & Racquetball Center was the bomb today. Although the class was was quite intensive and caused me to use muscles I didn't now I even had (SMILE), I truly do thank Greg for leading the class and making sure that I stayed on task. Cool thing is I received several compliments from him throughout the one hour long class. He asked me if I was coming back to which I said YES. I have always been an advocate for investing in one's health by exercising. And, as I approach 39 on Wednesday (12.11.13), it is even more imperative that I stay active. What you don't use, you loose. When I return the Saturday after next (no class 12.14.13 because of a racquetball tournament), I'm bringing Clara Huff. After all, she's in track training mode.

No comments: