Sunday, June 6, 2010

We Were on Target to Celebrate The First Saturday in June!






I had a blast yesterday with Lady Clara and Sir Isaac. We enjoyed the sun shinny day and evening by hanging out at The Brooklyn Museum for Target's First Saturdays. Hundreds of others had the same idea as us: To bask in beauty of art and culture. The children ran through the grass, munched on grapes and cinnamon Teddy Grams and made new friends. I sat down and watched the African dancing.

I linked up with a fellow single mom friend who is the creator of Beautifully You Couture (FYI: Her fashions are SMOKING!). We talked a little girl-talk and watched to make sure the children didn't go to far off (Hey... that's what mommy's do -- no matter how old!).

I brought along my composition notebook (FYI: Like my Visa Card... I never go anywhere without it) so, of course, I took some time to jot down some notes. Being in the relaxing setting that I was facilitated my creative juices to flow and flow and flow. I came up with several pieces I'd like to write for this blog as well as some events I'd like to host.

In total, we stayed out for three hours. And, when we got home, we crashed. I was only able to make it to my trusty smoke gray couch. My lovely son tucked me with my favorite blanket and that was that.

Until the next time I write you... I'm just living the solo mommy life!

Love ya,

Feona Sharhran Huff
Founder & CEO
Solo Mommy Magazine

No comments: