Monday, January 23, 2012

Cookies-N-Creme Pie: My "Mommy Treat" to Me!


This SOLO MOMMY did her thang yesterday. I empowered my people all throughout the day, did some strategic networking, fixed a deliciously healthy dinner (yum yum), participated in "Literacy Night" at my son's school (Oh, and I captured Sir Isaac doing his thang as he performed on stage prior to the activities), put in some family time at the library, assisted with and corrected homework, wrapped Lady Clara's long locks, ironed clothes for my "Party of Three" and did some blogging and planning for Tuesday. Hmmm... I'm sure I forget something else to add to "The Accomplished" list (LOL). So, even though it's a little past 1 am and if anything I should be eating an apple or grapes (which are in the frig), I'm going to indulge in Cookies-N-Creme pie by Edwards. I worked for this "Mommy Treat"! I encourage you to do something special for yourself when you know you're worked extra hard and accomplished much. Happy snacking to ME! ~ Feona Sharhran Huff, Publisher & CEO of Solo Mommy Magazine (TM)

No comments: