Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just when you're not doing enough to get the work done, you are reminded of the impact that your sincere steps have on those who are watching you. So, when I received such an outpouring of appreciation via testimonials for the work that I do out of love to support and empower single moms, my heart was so full. The following praises remind me that my work is not in vain and that I must keep pushing for my parenting population. God bless EVERYONE who has sown a positive seed into my life and ministry!

Sincerely,

Feona Sharhran Huff
Publisher & CEO
Solo Mommy Magazine(TM)




"Feona Huff brings creativity and inspiration to parenting. She believes in helping to flourish the talents of children, so that they will manifest authentic expressions of themselves." -Tachelle Shamash Wilkes, Author of Amanda's Ray

I’m so happy for you. You are doing extraordinary work and your light is shining brighter everyday. -Bonique Harris, The Entrepreneur Roundtable

“Ms. Feona Huff always keeps the main thing the main thing. It is about the children, and the children of the Solo Mommy are to be heralded, applauded encouraged, loved and acknowledged just like all children, but the Solo Mommy is the machine that keeps everything running. It was not until Feona honored me as a Solo Mommy Award winner and placed me on the Front Cover of her magazine that I had ever received so much love for the role of the Solo Mommy for my son. I was going and going like the “Every Ready” bunny, like most other Solo Mommy's and never stopped myself to realize just how much is involved and how overlooked the role is that Feona Huff is a blessing to me and my family, to my business and to her phenomenal children. All mothers -- solo or not -- can take a play from her book. I thank you Feona for being a solid force in my life, someone who I can always be sure will understand the journey of the Solo Mommy. Thank you for all that you do for Solo Mommies everywhere. God Bless you, I love you. -Cathleen Williams, Author, Single Mother The New Father, Volume 1 Sports: The Mother's Playing Field, Secrets For Navigating the Man's World of Amateur Sports, CEO, I'm Just Saying, LLC and President Cathleen E. Williams Enterprises

“A solo mommy decides to turn her lemons into lemonade. She chooses not to focus on the challenges in her life but focus on the opportunities that are available to her and her children. She knows that her situation is not her destination. Every now and again she needs a reminder that she may be a Solo Mommy but she is not alone. Thank you Feona Huff for choosing to uplift and empower Solo Mommy's everywhere. You are truly an angel.” -Geneva Farrow-Executive Director and Founder, A Young Mother's D.R.E.A.M.

“Feona Huff is a Visionary who believes in strengthen the single mother's. It is with great honor to support ""The State of the Solo Mommy Address". I look forward in seeing more gatherings & being apart!’ -Minister Kim E. Underwood, Morning Glory Prayer, www.KimEUnderwoodMinistries.com

“The State of the Solo Mommy Address is a movement that I choose to support, its foundation is rooted on hope, overcoming and victory despite the odds. I believe in the Solo Mommy mission and look forward to supporting them in their national campaign. Feona Sharhan Huff continue to be the voice for all single moms, you are a Solo Mommy who Rocks!” -Lucinda Cross, Author, Inspirational Keynote, www.lucindacross.com

“I just love reading the things you and your children are doing. It makes me re-evaluate me as a parent and any excuse I try to come up with as to why something is or isn't a certain way, I remind myself of what you are doing. You are a single mom raising two children. I am not married but I am not a single mom, so there isn't any excuse, especially these days. We are our children's teachers by our words and actions. Speak it because you are already sharing with the world on FB. You're children are living proof of your successful methods, teachings, and nurturing. You inspire me. I hope to begin to become a mother like y a mother like you to my three children. I find it hard sometimes because of some things but like I said that is no excuse. There is a needed market out there for you and children to work together as family in business and ministry”. –Sharisa Robertson, Lilies of the Field

“Feona Sharhran Huff is a powerhouse of empowerment. As a dynamic workshop facilitator and founder of Solo Mommy Magazine, she is on the front lines teaching women how to step into their purpose and power as well as raise terrific kids. She is a much needed voice in the area of personal power and solo parenting.” -Cassandra Mack, Author of, "Don't Let A Break-Up Break You Down"

"Feona Sharhran Huff is fueled with deep commitment, passion and expertise when it comes to providing the tools and insights for parents to reach their full potential. Our communities, families and children are challenged on so many fronts, Feona's information and inspiration offers clear cut strategies for success." -Shawn Dove, Manager, Open Society Foundations Campaign for Black Male Achievement

“Feona is exceptional. There are few people who can keep up with the level of performance. I too have a 10 year old daughter and I applaud her for stepping up and making a difference in parents lives as well as the lives of their children. She is truly a blessing and an inspiration.”
-Chris Alexander - League of Extraordinary Women

“As a parent of three myself, Feona is a sterling example for me to expect more from my kids, empower them to accomplish all they can imagine, and for me to be the guidance they need to prosper in this "new world". Our kids need this extra boost from us and Feona can show you how to be all they need us to be!” -Dawniel Patterson-Winningham author of the Girl! Power series, Motivational Speaker, CEO Twin Power Publishing, CEO Dreamscapes Life Coaching

No comments: