Thursday, January 26, 2012

What Does Your Faith Walk Look Like?


If you missed my guest appearance and message ("What Does Your Faith Walk Look Like?" last night on Beautiful Gate's Release The Word, you're in for a treat. Here's the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beautifulgate/2012/01/26/bgm-release-the-word-welcomes-feona-huff. Thank you so much Stacey Cox for embracing my ministry and having me on the show. I will see you again in March! God bless you and may Our Heavenly Father continue to expand your territory. ~ Feona Sharhran Huff, Publisher & CEO of Solo Mommy Magazine(TM)

2 comments:

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonya said...

I too, am a single mother of a 17 year old daughter, of whom I thank God for everyday. The Lord has blessed me with having supportive parents who has always been there for me in raising my daughter as well as my best friend, and a few others. It has been a journey that I will never forget. Faith Walk looks like the Foot Prints in the Sand, where God carried me!