Saturday, January 14, 2012

Culinary School... Here Chef Clara Comes!

This morning, I’m taking Lady Clara (aka “Chef Clara”) for OPEN HOUSE at the Culinary Institute of Virginia. She'll get a tour of the culinary school, meet chefs and participate in food tasting. I believe in planning now for her tomorrow. I am just as much excited for her tour as she is for herself. This is going to be a great experience - one which I will document and will blog about later in the day (Stay Tuned!). I encourage you to do this for your sons and daughters as well with regards to determining their career interests and finding programming to support their learning. This positions their young minds to consider college and careers early on. It gives them a chance to plan their future instead of having it dictated to them. – Feona Sharhran Huff, Publisher & CEO of Solo Mommy Magazine(TM)

No comments: