Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let Her Express Herself


My daughter is a very creative person. She is a pro at drawing and has fallen in love with singing and performing. I encourage her zest for expressing herself. So, it was a no-brainer when she asked me to record her singing one of her fave Lady Gaga songs. As soon as I gave her the cue that I was recording, she went into performance mode. It was so cute to see her getting into the rhythm of the song. We played the video back to both of our delights. I smile from ear to ear when I watch it (again and again and again!). If your son or daughter desires to express themselves in some shape, form or fashion, let them. It's going to build up their self-esteem and confidence. I can see it happening already for my darling daughter. Check her out at http://youtu.be/Pi2xzpKl6fE.

No comments: